On the VetSuccess.gov website, you can conduct customized job searches, access resources to help you create a resume and cover letter, and find useful tips and suggestions to help you succeed in a job interview. We created VetSuccess.gov as a one-stop shop for Veteran employment, and hope you’ll visit and take advantage of the resources that are available. Click the VetSuccess graphic to visit the VetSuccess Homepage.
eBenefits is a portal; a central location for Veterans, Service Members, and their families to research, find, access, and, in time, manage their benefits and personal information.
- A personalized workspace called My Dashboard that provides quick access to eBenefits tools. Using eBenefits tools, you can complete various tasks. You can apply for benefits, download your DD 214, view your benefits status, in addition to other actions as needed. This workspace is available to you once you have created an eBenefits account
- A catalog of links to other sites that provide information about military and Veteran benefits
- Click the above graphic to visit the eBenefit Homepage. (secure)
VA honors the sacred pledge that Military Service Members and Veterans have made to protect our nation. As part of VA’s mission to provide world-class services for the men and women who sacrifice so much for us, we created a dedicated career support program just for them: VA for Vets.
Today, VA is more committed than ever to helping Veterans thrive. VA for Vetsworks to turn this vision into reality by offering Veterans the tools they need to launch or advance their civilian careers at VA.
The most thorough military skills translation and career matching services for Veterans seeking employment.
- Professional development and deployment lifecycle support for current Veteran and Military Service Member employees.
- Online training and personalized services for the supervisors, HR professionals, hiring managers and coworkers who work with our Veteran employees each and every day.
Come see how VA for Vets is connecting Veterans to the information, tools and resources they need to succeed.
The National Resource Directory (NRD) is a website that connects wounded warriors, Service Members, Veterans, their families, and caregivers to programs and services that support them.
It provides access to services and resources at the national, state and local levels to support recovery, rehabilitation and community reintegration. Visitors can find information on a variety of topics including
- Benefits & Compensation
- Education & Training
- Family & Caregiver Support
- Homeless Assistance
- Transportation & Travel
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Other Services & Resources
- Click the NRD logo to visit the NRD Homepage (secure)
For help finding resources on the site, visit the How to Use this Site section of the NRD.
The NRD is a partnership among the Departments of Defense, Labor and Veterans Affairs. Information contained within the NRD is from federal, state and local government agencies; Veteran and military service organizations; non-profit and community-based organizations; academic institutions and professional associations that provide assistance to wounded warriors and their families.