1. Friendly fire – isn’t.
2. You are not Superman; Rangers, Marines and pilots take note.
3. A sucking chest wound is nature’s way of telling you to slow down.
4. If it’s stupid but it works, it isn’t stupid.
5. Never forget that your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
6. If your attack is going really well, it’s an ambush.
7. The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions: 1) When they’re ready. 2) When you’re not.
8. No plan ever survives initial contact.
9. The easy way is always mined.
10. Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.
11. No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection.
12. Anything you do can get you killed, including nothing.
13. Tracers work both ways.
14. Professional soldiers are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs.
15. When in doubt, empty your magazine.
16. If you are short of anything but the enemy, you’re in combat.
thank you RangerUp.com